As I was walking through the mall last week and looking at some photography hanging in one of the photo studios, a woman next to me commented on how beautiful all of the smiles were. She asked if I thought the photography studio was “doctoring up the photos.” I thought: if you don’t like what you see, change it!
There’s no reason why you should have to be reminded constantly about your imperfections that detract from your smile. Dental veneers provide a conservative approach to achieve beautiful cosmetic smiles. Dentists are smile artists and they understand where and when a veneer an be utilized. Ideally, dentists combine laser or take-home tooth whitening with the esthetic foundation of “the golden proportion” to deliver to our patients the ideal cosmetic result desired and the whitest teeth that naturally enhance normal physiology. Here are some reasons why dental veneers can help improve your smile:
• Dental Veneers are made of thin, porous porcelain.
• Veneers cover only the visible portions of teeth.
• Veneers and repair minor tooth imperfections.
• Veneers can straighten and lengthen teeth.
• Veneers conceal stained or discolored fillings.
• Veneers are stain proof, natural in appearance and highly resilient.
• Veneers offer patients the opportunity to drastically improve health, function and cosmetics in a relatively quick and comfortable procedure.