Graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. B.S., D.M.D., 1971.
American Dental Association, Tri-County Dental Society, Holistic Dental Association, Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Laser Dentistry, American Academy of Biological Dentistry, International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
Post Graduate Continuing Education:
Cosmetic Reconstruction, Implant Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontal Surgery, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Fellowship from the State of N.J. to treat the handicapped. Certified in Branemark, ITI and Calcitek Implant Systems, Advanced training Neuromuscular Dentistry & Occlusion – Las vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Bone Grafting
- Implant I
- K-7 Training
- Occlusion I Advanced Functional Restorative
- Dentistry (Core I)
- Advanced Functional Aesthetics (Core II)
- Occlusion II Advanced Occlusal and Restorative Principals (CORE IV)
- Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction (Core V)
- Occlusion III Neuromuscular Coronoplasty & Case finishing (Core VI)
- Occlusion IV Neuromuscular Scan Interpretation
- Full Mouth Neuromuscular Reconstruction (Core VII)
Externship, Montefiore Hospital Pittsburgh, Guest Instructor, Beth Israel Hospital Newark Several Staff positions, Saint Clares Hospital Denville, N.J., for over 33 years. Dr. Steiner is accepting a limited number of advanced cases. If you are a patient that knows you are at the end of the road–but is strongly committed to being fully functional with regards to your oral health–if good looks, great function and a great feeling is what you’re up to–you may qualify for a spot in Dr. Steiner’s schedule. Please feel free to call for a consultation.