Graduate of University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, D.M.D., 1987.
American Dental Association, Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Tri-County Dental Society, Academy of Laser Dentistry
Post Graduate Continuing Education:
Cosmetic Dentistry, Geriatric Dentistry with Awards, Periodontics, Endodontics, Practice Management, Awarded Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry (1998),Advanced training in Neuromuscular Dentistry & Occlusion at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Member of the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics continuing education program.
- K-7 Training
- Occlusion I Advanced Functional Restorative
- Dentistry (Core I)
- Advanced Functional Aesthetics (Core II)
- Occlusion II Advanced Occlusal and Restorative Principals (CORE IV)
- Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction (Core V)
- Occlusion III Neuromuscular Coronoplasty & Case finishing (Core VI)
Private practice Budd Lake, New Jersey Staff position at Saint Clares Hospital
Essex County Denture Program Mt. Olive Rotary-Child Identification Program